Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today Is Sunday But We're Going to Pretend That It's Saturday

Hey, ya'll

I didn't post yesterday because I was with my family and it was Saturday and they don't do things on Saturdays and that would have been disrespectful. 

I had a nice Thanksgiving :) there was a lot of food. We did this jigsaw puzzle all in one night:

 Needless to say, it was pretty intense. There were a lot of yellow and white pieces. 

To make up for the fact that I forgot to tell you that I wouldn't be able to post on Saturday (note that I didn't forget to post; I merely forgot to tell ya'll that I would not be able to) I'll copy and paste a wee bit of my NaNoWriMo novel. It's at about 35k right now, and yes, today is November 28th. I'm in trouble. 


(This isn't the last bit that I wrote... the last bit that I wrote was some romantic word fluff. I'll spare you.)


“Can you hear it, too?” Gibraltar asked over the roaring wind.
            “Yes!” Ajax listened. He looked to the sky, and he saw a pair of eyes staring back at him. Then the words, “pair of eyes staring back at him appeared in the clouds” appeared in the clouds. Before long, the words faded away and were replaced by, “Before long, the words faded away and were replaced by another sentence,” –another sentence.
            Everything that happened was recorded in the sky: “Everything that happened was recorded in the sky.” It even knew about Ajax’s heart beating faster and faster, and the eyes which were blinking curiously beyond the words. “It even knew about Ajax’s heart beating faster and faster, and the eyes with were blinking curiously beyond the words.” He looked up at the words, “He looked up at the words,” and studied the pair of eyes carefully. They were not the color of the ocean, like Estra’s angelic eyes – but they were chocolate brown, the color of the mud no which he stood. All of this, “…and studied the pair of eyes carefully. They were not the color of the ocean, like Estra’s angelic eyes – but they were chocolate brown, the color of the mud no which he stood. All of this was recorded in the Times New Roman words up in the sky,” was recorded in the Times New Roman words up in the sky. Ajax closed his eyes, and the sky’s words repeated thus: “Ajax closed his eyes, and the sky’s words repeated thus: Ajax closed his eyes, and the sky’s worlds repeated thus: Ajax closed his eyes, and the sky’s words repeated thus: Ajax closed his eyes, and the sky’s worlds repeated thus: Ajax closed his eyes, and the sky’s words repeated thus: Ajax closed his eyes, and the sky’s worlds repeated thus: Ajax closed his eyes, and the sky’s words repeated thus: Ajax closed his eyes, and the sky’s words repeated thus:  Ajax closed his eyes, and the sky’s words repeated thus:  …. Ad infinitum, until it covered in whole entire sky.” ….Ad infinitum, until it covered the whole entire sky.

Ta-da!!! ^_^


kbye.

4 comments:

  1. Whee! That's such an awesome novel! CAN I PLEASE READ IT???? *puppy eyes* *begs*

    Yeah, you're excused. I know that you had to be "social" *gasp* and talk to people. I hope you had fun :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished. nbd

    KJHSDJKLFHASKLFJL;WEKDFO;QFLKJJKADJKADKLJAIJFJKSFHOIASJKODASKDUWRHKLDHADKJBHJKUIFHUAJSFHLAKFN I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good way to get some extra words! You could have written the novel and just copy and pasted it as what appeared in the sky. It sounds AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your novel sounds so much better than mine. Mine's just introspection, lots of meandering dialogue, and bad description. >.<"

    ReplyDelete