Monday, November 29, 2010

The Last Birthday of the Year

That's right (see title)! My birthday is tomorrow!! Yippee! I hope you all bought me ponies or else I will be quite annoyed. Just kidding! I'm excited!!
House went to Paris today and she is skipping school 'cause she's cool like that. 
I have so much work to do for this mock trial in Global Studies! I have to write questions (I'm an attorney) and I was reading this one speech and it sounded rather professional, especially for this kid. I searched the first words on this school data-base thing and sure enough, there it was. The exact same article! People these days...
Did I mention that it's my birthday tomorrow!! And the last day of NaNo even though we're all done. I just came back from dinner with my awesome neighbors and it was delicious. They gave me this fancy clay that doesn't dry out unless you bake it. I want to use it right now!!!!! Aaah!
Alright. That's all. Wasn't that a great post? Not.
IT'S MY BIRFDAY TOMORROW!
-Momo
P.S. xiy's banner is AMAZING!

2 comments: