Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



Sorry for the bad quality; the picture was taken by webcam because (a) xiy doesn't have a scanner [*sadface*] and (b) she was too lazy to take a legit camera-picture.
~Happy Thanksgiving from the Six Little Curly Fries!~

YAY!!! It's Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving break too! It's my day to post today, but since it's also THANKSGIVING, I'm giving up my post, so that everyone of the Curly Fries (and I mean everyone. Lately the ALL curly fry posts have been a bit lacking in ppl who actually POST IN IT, >:( So EVERY CURLY FRY MUST POST TODAY :)) can post what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving. Please also post a quick summary of what you, the reader, are thankful for this Thanksgiving in the comments!

*note* Curly Fries, also post something about what you are doing for Thanksgiving
Anyways, as we are all so excited about eating turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatas n' gravy, blah blah blah...and all sorts of things, let's get posting about what we love to eat too! YAY!!!...Actually, how about this, Curly Fries must post on what they are thankful for (at least 3, and please have at least one original idea-something other than "family, friends"...you can have those as the other 2, ok?), and choose one of the following: 1)What you are planning on eating, or 2)What you are planning on doing.
Our faithful readers (from Canada?), feel free to join in the comments!
Luv, Lynda
P.S. Watch the Macy's parade! It's fun. :)

Momo: 1.) I am thankful for many of the same things as xiy already mentioned (she was the first to fill this in) and a lot more. I just came back from feeding homeless people in our city and it was really fun and I realized how much more stuff I have than them. I am thankful that I have a house, computers with keyboards, turkeys who so bravely give their lives for our dinners, telephones, genetics, this blog and the people who are part of it, Hyperbole and a Half, my family, God (sorry, but I had to bring in religion), school breaks, my camp, German food and the people who make it, my cats, tooth paste, eyes, all 6 of my senses, water, stairs, rocks, the sky, Greek and Latin, math, Science Olympiad, good books, music, and a lot more. I am thankful that I am alive and that I don't have a fatal disease or anything.
2.) I already said that I fed the homeless and now my mommy and I are going to cook. Then we're going to a friend's house for a feast!!! 



xiy: What xiy is thankful for:
friends/family (duh); books; blogs; the Internet; sunsets; summer vacation; the discovery of fire; planetariums; indoor plumbing; the fantasy genre; good music; chocolate; squishable sheep named Archie; the ability to draw; red pandas; curly fries and Curly Fries; plums; unicorns named Hector; windy days; school holidays; cats; air; the human circulatory system; evolution; trees; smoothies; webcomics (xkcd, Fey Winds, and FreakAngels in particular); Gimp/Photoshop; WiFi; pillows; tea with peppermint; snow(y) days; and I can't think of any more as of right now, but there's definitely loads more.

Lynda is coming over today for Thanksgiving. We're going to have a giant Chinese Thanksgiving party tonight, involving much yummy food and a lot of little kids running around.

Carrie: Herro! :) I already had my quite delicious thanksgiving feast with the fam. and my mother is making a 15-pound turkey. I don't know why. But now my whole house smells strongly of Turkey ^_^ and I get to have a whole 'nother thanksgiving on Saturday. Today was the one with my dad's family, and on Saturday I'm having it with my mom's family. Soooo lots of food and possibly 10 pounds for me. Eh, it's 'kay. I'll sleep it off. ;) I'm thankful for a lot this holiday season. I'm thankful for my loving family and friends and everyone I'm lucky to have in my life right now! I'm thankful for the fact that no one in the family has passed since there have been some close calls. I'm thankful for the roof over my head and heat that keeps me warm. I'm thankful for all of the people I have met, whether they've stuck around or not. I'm thankful for all of the fantastic experiences I've had in my life. And finally I'm thankful to be blessed with this life and all of the happiness it's brought with it. :) Love y'all! xo ♥ Carrie


Lynda: Thankful for: food, money, ranting, blogs, internet, computer, my brain, my body parts, friends/family, life, fanfiction, writing, NaNoWriMo buddies, Crew Break Month:), Birthday, 6LCF, and most of what everyone else said :)
Going over to xiy's house to play cards(actually, I already went), eat, talk, play ping-pong...OMIGOSH! I played ping-pong, 1st time in my life, not that bad at it...The ping-pong ball just liked to bounce off the ceiling a lot whenever I hit it...or just fly over xiy's head :)


House:


Virgil: Do I really have to list everything I'm thankful for? I'd be here all day. Uh, general things: God, friends, family, a nice house, books, libraries, fantastic people like J.K. Rowling, and... uh... yeah basically everything fits in those categories. I am going to my grandparent's house for the long weekend to see them and my aunt and uncle and cousins and other people. We will talk about politics and Israel and other things that don't really interest me that much, but that's okay. 

XOXOXO
~6LCF~

No comments:

Post a Comment