Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yum yum yum

Hello, citizens of the universe!

<theme song>
La la la la, la la la la, Virgil's world! La la la la, la la la la, Virgil's world! Virgil loves frozen yogurt and sweatshirts too! That's Virgil's world!!</theme song>
Today's post is going to be a wee bit brief because 1) I want to go to bed and 2) it's difficult for me to type on my dad's laptop because the keys are spaces differently than I'm used to and 3) I don't have a whole lot to say.

I really like frozen yogurt, because it sounds healthier than ice cream even though it really isn't. For example, "today I had frozen yogurt" sounds a lot better than "today I had ice cream." Anyhow, today I had frozen yogurt. To put it more elaborately: today I had frozen yogurt that was red velvet cupcake-flavored and topped with a ton of cookie dough pieces, chocolate chips, m 'n' ms, crushes kit kats, crushed oreos, crushes crunch bars, and yummy caramel goodness. 

Mmmmmm. 

But it's still healthier than ice cream by far.

This weekend I'm visiting my sister at college, and I got a wonderful college sweatshirt at the bookstore that I will definitely be wearing to school on Monday. I feel exceptionally smarter whilst wearing it. (I also got college sweatpants and a pen.)

And seeing my sister was fun, too. <3 We leave tomorrow though, and this makes me sad.

Peace,
Virgil

2 comments:

  1. Teehee.

    "Food ice cream Oreos yogurt! ZOMG I GOT NEW CLOTHES!!! They're so swagga! You gonna be seeing me in my threads Monday!!




    ...


    Oh, yeah, and seeing my sister who's off at college. Yeah, that's cool, too."
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, frozen yogurt is so much healthier. You could have 5,000 calories' worth ice cream and 5,000 calories' worth of frozen yogurt and the frozen yogurt would /still/ be healthier.

    ReplyDelete