Monday, October 25, 2010

Play-Doh Is Back!

Before you get all excited, I just want to let you know that I am extremely sleep deprived and that this post won't be as awesome as I had earlierly [I need to sleep] expected. But please enjoy:


Yo! What's up,dog? My name is Gangsta-Doh because I am a gangter made out of Play-Doh.I am so cool, yo. Sadly, some you nerds aren't cool, so it is my mission to turn you into gangsters. It took a while before I became one, but I'm the coolest of them all...

Where it says "in case you..." it should say "in case you get lost or forget your name".


This here is Gangsterus, a Roman whom I have transformed. Notice the grill(us) up on his teeth. This is super cool and swagger-y. Also, Gangsterus is wearing an XXL toga size (that is not a date). His sash is sagging and he is wearing two bullae (necklaces that little boys wear...normally only one, though). He also has a super gangsta tattoo with his gang name (SPQR) on it. With his sandals he is wearing socks. I think that means he's got swagger.

This is Captain Gangsta. He is wearing an outfit meant for women, but he pulls it off: Apple Bottom Jeans and Boots Wit Da Fur. He used to have an XXL white tee, but pirates wash their clothes in pee so it's a bit discolored. You can't really tell, but he also has a shutter shade eye-patch and has bedazzled his hook. Notice the careful positioning of his hat, about 50 degrees, and his nice smile. Also, if you're a gangsta, the rum is never gone. But rum is bad...don't drink it! And remember: if you can't wear bling, bedazzling is pretty much the same*.

My last client is Pa-aw's second cousin three times removed and also his brother. Notice the large white flannel shirt (it's almost no different than regular tees)and his sagging overalls. Also, his only tooth is a gold one to show off his bling. Now, this guy isn't as rich as most of us gangsters, so instead of wearing gold chains, he just took some corn stalks (not poo corn) and draped it over his neck. This works fine, as long as the corn isn't poo corn. Lastly, notice his Timberland boots. These boots are a signature gangster apparel choice and are great for the farm.


Teddy bears are the most gangsta thing around.

AAAH! This is what happens when violence occurs.

Momo's brand new Play-Doh.

And again.
Momo made this in kindergarten. I don't think her artistic abilities have improved too much...

 Rules of a Gangsta:
  1. Always kiss your mommy good night.
  2. Never drink. ** Or break rules.
  3. Have a gang sign: Good examples are the Nerdfighter sign and love signs like the ones on the right.
  4. Your clothes gotta look good; this means, where the clothes that I have because I'm the gangsterest person ever.
  5. Keep your gang members close and your teddy bear closer.
  6. Have a good handshake. Patty-cake is a good start.
  7. Listen to gangster music. Songs like "I love you, you love me" by Barney are super fly.
  8. Don't use dirty words like dirt, poop, fart, or hate.



 Like I said, I am very tired. Hopefully a better Play-Doh post will come one day and I will be able to live up to the Hillbilly standards.
Hi. That's a secret.
-Momo

*It's funny, apparently "bling" is not a word, but "bedazzle" is.
** Well, water is okay.

3 comments:

  1. You are my hero.
    kthnxbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 the post!!!! haha, "keep your teddy bear closer" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this is why we love Momo. ^.^

    ReplyDelete