Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I am Procrastinating on Science Homework as I Type This

Because I do not like physics at all and my brain needs a rest. 
We were doing kinematic equations today in science class, and even the teacher admits that she only memorizes the equations when she needs to teach a class. She says that after this semester, she'll forget them and re-learn them next year.

When even the teacher admits that there is no real use in memorizing kinematic equations, what in the world is the point of us learning them? They're just taking up pointless room in our brains; the practice problems waste tons of paper as well.
But whatever. Who am I to question the mysterious ways of the board of education?

I've got nothing nearly as grand as Momo's picture post. Though I did spend an hour in Gimp yesterday coloring the 6LCF Six-Monthiversary banner. The six-monthiversary is on Friday (October 29, 2010), and House should have a particularly nice post for that day (*elbowslazy!House*) It's quite exciting, actually. I didn't really expect Six Little Curly Fries to last this long. But it has, and it's nice. :)

FIVE DAYS UNTIL NANOWRIMO!! :S
TWENTY-FOUR DAYS UNTIL HPDH (AND LYNDA'S BIRTHDAY)!! :D

Today, House learned the parts of a compound microscope. It is a very exciting breakthrough for her, apparently. Hooray for House!

Uh, yeah. I should probably go. Sorry for the ridiculously short post; I've got homework to do. Plus, there's really not that much to say.

Goodbye.

xiy

2 comments:

  1. Why must you remind me of the NaNo?! Gah. I love the banner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banner is oh-so-beauteous!!

    ReplyDelete