Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Save a tree, do less homework!

Hello.

Yup, I think the title just says it all! High school (I think we've established this fact) teachers just give way too much work. >.< It's stressful. Not hard, particularly, just incredibly stressful. Ya know, some of us actually have lives... *cough, cough* Everyone except me. ^_^ Lol. Jk. Or am I?

Ugh, I actually had stuff to talk about today! Why am I forgetting it? Hmmm... well, I have some good news. ^_^ but I don't think I should post it. Yet. Muahahahaha... ♥

Oh! Btw, apparently the 6LCFs have established some sort of military/ government branch like thing... Why? Make cookies, not war. :) Give hugs, not... uh, yeah. I personally think that we should make some sort of peace treaty for whatever conflict is occurring. And yes, I am being the peace maker in this situation.

*Momentary pause to check the ever so addictive facebook*

Okay, now where were we?

You know, can I just rant about homework some more? Because I really had a lot tonight. >.< And then I have stuff that's not due for a couple days that I have to do tonight since I have other stuff I have to do. Which does not make me very happy...

Apparently our 6th month-iversary is on the 29th. That's exciting, is it not? I think we should have a party. With a movie. My house, perhaps? We never celebrate at my house.* ^_^

* these last 4-ish sentences were directed to the 6LCFs only. Thank you.

Ummmm... I think that's about it. Yup. Okey dokey. Toodles!
DFTBA! ♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. THE WAR MUST GO ON!!!

    Party? Ooooh! Sounds like a splendid idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party! And then flashlight tag during said party?

    Well, we /were/ basically at peace until /someone/ started it up again (*elbows Momo*).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know we were at peace! I thought the war was just in a slow spot. My bad.

    ReplyDelete