Thursday, October 21, 2010

Poetry Makes My Ears Go *BOOM*

Hiiiii....So today I wrote a poem, I'm going to post it. I know it sucks but I don't care. It actually just doesn't make sense....
My POEM:
Once upon a time,
There was a little lime,
He fell in love with a pear
But had to despair
For the pear was in love with the thyme.
Wasn't that fantastic?
Now, onto my post. Today was rather boring, so I won't write about it. I'm gonna write about poetry. (About Poetry, not WRITE poetry) Poetry...poooooeeeettttrrryyyy.....pppppppppoetry....pppoooooooooEtry.. ..poeeeeeeeeetry... POETRY...poetry? pooooooppetry...popopopopopopopopoppopopoetry. yeah...somehow, the thought of me writing about poetry for my post is just....weird. So, er, um, I'm gonna switch the topic...*mind goes blank* ya know what? I'm just going to call it quits for tonight. I'm very sleepy(hahahaha...House and xiy complained that lately all my posts have been about me being sleepy and me not liking Greek at this time....sorry, but I think it's going to be like that again), and I have Greek tomorrow....which I hate right now :)
G'night
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment