Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finally, A Post That's Not Centered on Sleep and Greek-Dislike

Hellloooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been a while since I decided to post earlier than 9pm. Today, I've finished my homework!!! YAY, LYNDA!
Ok. Uhmm...yeah...I really don't have much to post about...I know! I've been wanting to rant about something, so I might as well do it here....*sheepish grin* Of course, if you don't want to read it, then you may just skip down to where I say, "Luv, Lynda" and pretend that I'm an angelic person who doesn't rant at all; never complains; and is always lady-like (pfft), polite (hah!), and lastly, nice(*snort*).
So in orchestra today, this girl was wearing horrid things. Just like she wore horrid things two days ago. Anyways, let me describe her to you. She's short and has big hair...kinda poofy (hah! Poofy! ha!). Anyways, she has a boyfriend, who is, like, 10 feet tall; it's quite funny seeing him and her hugging or, er, "necking". Today, she wore this pair of short-shorts that were so short they barely covered an inch of her legs. Good grief, it's not that warm anymore; it's FALL; it's AUTUMN; it's going to snow very soon; it's COLD. WHY THE FRICK WOULD YOU WEAR SHORTS, MUCH LESS SHORT-SHORTS?! That's not even all; she wore FISHNETS with her shorts. FISHNETS! They're like, the sluttiest thing you could imagine wearing (besides just your underwear, or, like, just provocative negligee or lingerie; and that would be....that would be...*shudders* that would be...definitely just for the bedroom, if you choose to do so, in the privacy of your room or house, in front of no one but you, and perhaps your...husband?...)SHE WORE THEM TO SCHOOL! IT'S SCHOOL, NOT A FRICKIN' CLUB! Jeez. FISHNETS! I haven't seen a person wearing fishnets to school, like, EVER! Not even outside of school! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok. I'm done. If you agree with me on this subject, I merely ask you to not wear fishnets and short-shorts to school. Especially not when it's not even 60 degrees out.
Luv, Lynda
P.S. For those of you who skipped down here cuz you believe I'm angelic, I think y'all are absolutely adorable!(Alliteration!)

5 comments:

  1. Dictator x, the Grammar NaziOctober 28, 2010 at 6:56 PM

    Those poor commas and ellipses! It must be awful for them to be abused that way. I didn't correct all your ellipsis errors, as this is not technically a really serious piece of writing. However, they do pain me.
    Forgive me if I missed a few commas; I was reading the post while correcting it and so I may have left one or two out.

    Ah, fishnets. I actually did see a girl walking around in fishnets a few days ago. Dunno if it's the same girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait till tomorrow! On Halloween, all of the girls wear slutty costumes. Blech!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief xiy, what made you decide to edit my post today? You haven't edited one of my posts in a while!
    @momo...I'd really rather not see them, but alas, I probably will :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stand those slutty outfits that girls wear... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh heh... anyone see the girls dressed as Victoria's Secrets models?

    NOT good.

    ReplyDelete