Friday, October 15, 2010

being sick, nano fuss, and i hate horror movies



I be sick.

That's right, you don't only have to deal with Lynda's ill groans, but also mine.  Lucky little duck (<- THAT BE FORESHADOWIN') you.
I guess Curly Fries are a rather ill people this week.

THIS WEEK:
Start:
The soccer season is coming to a close!  As a team bonding thing, we all had a dinner and movie night at one of the girls'  house. Nobody told me beforehand that the movie we were watching was Paranormal Activity.  (A brief history of House and horror films: I saw my first one when I was in like fourth grade.  I don't remember if I couldn't sleep for three or four months, but it was one of the two.)  So I've been freaked the crap out for the past week.

(mood: freaked out. and really tired because that led to me not getting that much sleep. yayyy.)

Middle:
School whee.  (And Symphonic results were posted.  Yay, us.)

End:
Last soccer game and practice!!!  Our last practice was a few days ago; our very last game (unless we go onto regionals'... haha) is tomorrow.*  I must say that our team [despite my whining] has improved greatly as a whole since the start of the season.  So props to us.

Oh, yeah, and all of the writing people are fussed up about NaNo, which starts pretty soon, I guess.  (I'm not doing NaNo.  Last year, Momo, Virgil, xiy, and Lynda did.  All of them are doing it this year.  [Carrie: are you being a normal person with me and not doing NaNo?  Or are you crossing over to the dark side? :) ])

And then I got sick and missed our second-to-last soccer game [which was yesterday] and a football game I was supposed to march in.  And I didn't go to school today.  ([sobbing pitifully and generally in tears] I bet none of you even noticed I was gone! D: [/jk I'm not really that thirsty for affection.]) Eventful, I know.  Don't get too excited there.


So... yeah.  It's just been a brilliant week overall.
Hope yours was better.

With all due respect,
(a rather congested) House






LOOK IT'S A DUCKIE
(he's all like "zomgdude lolidk")





*Which I may or may not be going to.  Coughing and sneezing and not being able to breathe all that well tend not to really be the qualities of a super duper athlete.

5 comments:

  1. Haha. I get the duck. I was sick too but I went to band and Greek and school anyway. I hope you feel better, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhh... yeah, I'm not doing Nano. I'm not good with dialogue. Haha... and I'm sorry you're sick! Feel betterer soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a sure sign that House is very, very sick (or merely progressing in her madness) when she screws up on an apostrophe.
    I'll fix it for you, House, you being pitifully sick and all.
    Oh, and by the way, I've been on-off sort-of-sick all week, but nothing too terrible. So, yes. Feel bad for us ill people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy, I have a NoNaNo buddy :D
    (Haha, thank you, xiy. I kinda flipped a coin for that one... if you could believe it, being sick makes me even lazier :P )

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^that was from house, btw. if you couldn't figure that out.

    ReplyDelete