Thursday, October 14, 2010

An Apple A Day Keeps the Doctor Away

*munch munch* I rather like apples.
So today I went to see my doctor for a check-up. As we were pulling up into the parking lot of the place (do I call it a hospital? Or "the check-up/flu shot/everything-but-the-hospital place", or the doctor's office?), the saying, "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" popped into my head. All of a sudden, I'm like, hey! I ate 5 apples yesterday, why am I here? I also have a cough that is really annoying, cuz it's like, a cough that isn't phlegm-y, but is what happens when I can't breathe in any air. It's kinda like an asthma attack...do people cough during asthma attacks? idk, anyways, so I cough, and I can't breathe, unless I hold my breath, breathe until I feel like my wind tunnel's blocked again, hold my breath, then breathe again. That way, when I do it three times, there's enough air for me to cough one gigundous cough, and I'll be able to breathe again...for 10 more breaths, and then I have to repeat. Arghh. Typing proves to be so much easier. I can no longer laugh, cuz I'll run out breath-able time. Does that make any sense? *cough cough coughcoughcoughcough* *holds breath* *half a gasp* *cough coughcoughcough* *holds breath* *rush for waterbottle(acts as inhaler)* *half gasp* *drink* *sigh* yup. That's exactly what happens. It just happened....I hate being sick. I think, since I've eaten like, 30 apples in the past 3 days, I should not be sick. If the saying's correct, I should be healthy as a healthy horse! ARGHHHHH!!!! ok. That's all. I have Greek tomorrow, g'night!
Luv,
Lynda

1 comment: