Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hello, I must be going...

Well, hello there! 

I apologize for the incredibly short post. :(  but starting next week it'll go back to normal-ish length. 

Guess who gets to be sleep deprived for 48+ hours! ^_^ Oh, the joy...
"Why?" you might ask. Well, you see tomorrow (Thursday) I get to wake up at the lovely hour of 5 30 AM for school and will be staying fully awake until 11 30 PM because of marching band. Which also means that I will be receiving less than 5 hours of sleep since I have to wake up at around 4 AM to be at my school by 6 AM since my exchange student is going home. *extreme sad face* 

Although, today was a good/ bad day. even though I was entirely out of it the entire day I did learn a fair share of good news and have a couple of decent events (despite falling almost into the street).

Ugh! I give up on typing... I'm failing at thinking. I apologize. ):

Next week you'll probably be happier with my post. I promise. 
DFTBA!♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment