Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You smell AMAZING!

Uhh... Yeah. You probably do, no doubt. I smell quite delicious myself. (Erm. I just took a shower...) But yeah.
Yay! It's Wednesday! (HEY! That rhymed. )

What was I going to say...?

Well, in a week it's going to be September 29th. That's exciting. Not like it's anything /important/... Psh! What am I saying? It's just another day... ^.^"
Guess what day is important? Sunday! Guess who's coming? My GFF (German Friend Foreves!!!) As you can tell, I'm a bit excited.

Speaking of guesses: Hey! Guess what? Today's the first day of fall (yay!) and there's a full moon tonight.....aaannnndd I just had yummy chili.
Nice shower + good food = happy Carrie.

*begins to hum to fill a little bit of time*

Sooo... Symphonic winds, anyone? ^_^

Uhhh... I believe that's it...? I don't exactly have much else to say today. ^_^ Heh.

And I have a question: What's your favorite M&M color?
[A bit random, I know, but it's a question nonetheless.]

DFTBA!♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Have you met your exchange student before? DON'T BE RACIST TO THE M&MS! THEY ARE ALL THE SAME ON THE INSIDE!!!!! Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather like the green ones. :)
    The shift key is broken on this silly school computer. . . >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! xiy! I'm sitting behind you at school right now! :O

    ReplyDelete