Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Post THat IS MADE up OF COMICS

Hello. Continuing my eternal search for sleep...I have decided that this post shall be made up of comics, about...what else? SLEEP!
I wish I were as lucky as old people. People expect them to doze off!
My therapist would be like, "It's been 2 consecutive days, and you've only slept a total of 8 hours???!!!"
Nggg...Wish I could do that.
I KNOW, RIGHT? Wait, silk sheets? Good grief...That's one rich bear....I'm gonna be her one of these days.
As hard as it is to believe, when you're so sleepy that you've reached a certain point, this does happen.
Sorry if it's blurry. It was originally really small. Isn't it cute though? It kinda reminds me of how xiy draws her people...A bit.
SO! CUTE!
Ahhh... Drunk kitty.
I have Greek tomorrow. I am done for the night. G'night people!
Zzzzz,
Zynda...

P.S. My newly found abs (OMIGOSH I THINK I HAVE SOME) hurt like hell....Gahhh......PAIN!!!! My biceps (I HAVE THEM TOO!!!!) hurt also...My neck hurts (I already knew I had one. Do YOU HAVE ONE?)


2 comments:

  1. Well, as my ex-profile picture diisplayed on Facebook, I already have an 8 pack. I don't know about biceps, but I definitely have a neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LINDA SAID A BAD WORDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete