Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So. . . Yeah

Hi there, all you people who read this blog!
Unfortunately, I cannot put Greek into this post (grrr >.<), but in Greek, "hello" would look something like "xaipete" (chi-alpha-iota-rho-epsilon-tau-epsilon) and be pronounced something like "hai-ray-tay."
It's probably for the best that I can't actually use Greek letters, because I'd probably mess up the accenting anyway.


I have started fencing, and it is very fun. Momo does fencing too, and Virgil is planning to join soon. So that'll be nice.


Erm. . . So, yeah.
Erm.
Hm.

It's almost October (goodness, September went by quickly), and October means it's almost November, so by the transitive property (hah! I am employing geometry/algebra terminology!), it's almost November. And if you don't know what November means, you need to go to http://www.nanowrimo.org and see.
And then come back here; don't leave me permanently!


In art class, we've been making logos for imaginary companies, so I made a DFTBA one. It's pretty nifty. ^.^


*hums off-key*


That's about it, really. Not much to say. Carrie's birthday is coming up, and the twenty-fourth shall be my one-year anniversary of joining NaNo (you did follow that link, right? so you know what NaNo is, right?). :D
And then it'll be my LJ's one-year anniversary on the twenty-seventh of October.


I hope you had and/or continue to have a great Tuesday. :)
~xiy




3 comments:

  1. when I think "NOVEMBER" this year, I think the following things (in the following order...I even numbered them for y'all)
    1. MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
    2. EAR PIERCING!!!! dangly EARRINGS!!!
    3. HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PT 1!!!!1!
    4. NANOWRIMO AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    5. CREW BREAK MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6. MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
    7. THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!!!
    8. NICE COOL WEATHER!!!!!
    9. GETTING UP BEFORE THE SUN FOR GREEK!!!!!
    ...yeah. Quite a lot. I don't quite reach 10 though. Ha!

    Why is everyone doing Fencing????? WHY NOT JOIN CREW WITH ME!?? (@ Virgil, you DO NOT get /buff/ arms! You use LEG MUSCLE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of NaNoWriMo and ohmygodwehavesomuchhomeworkhowwilliwrite1667wordsanight!??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NaNoWriMo!!! yayyy ^_^

    **runs away**

    ReplyDelete