Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We ♥ Carrie!

Happy, happy, happy, happyhappyhappyhappy birthday, Carrie! I hope your day was totally awesome! ^.^
This is a post in which the other five Curly Fries extol our wonderful Carrie's many virtues so that everybody is aware how awesome she is.
I'll start.

Carrie is such a wonderful, kind person; she's always a good listener and never mean. She is very good at hugging people. ^.^ She is a very good friend; all her posts are upbeat and they pull me out of my cloud of school-induced, why-in-the-world-is-the-week-only-half-over-why-is-it-not-Friday-yet gloom. She also taught me how to make perty hearts. ♥♥♥ <-See?
Have a great rest-of-your-birthday, Carrie!


Momo:Ooops...hehe...I haven't checked 6LCF since yesterday, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARRIE! You are a very sensitive soul (I sound like an old fortune teller) and you love everybody. You are a very enthusiastic floutist and I'm thinkin' you and House are gonna be leadin' Symphonic Band. You also support my daily fanatics (which I know may sometimes be a little too...eccentric) and laugh at my jokes. I think the rest of the curly fries covered my ideas. Gosh. I was gonna say that. Well,  happy birthday again!

Lynda:

House:HAPPY (er, belated) BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a super awesome one; you deserve it. Can't wait to see you as my stand partner in Symph Band ;D lylal [love ya like a liek], House.

Virgil: Carrie is one of the sweetest people I know :) she's very  generous (she always acquiesces when I  beg her for food at lunch. Hardly anybody else does!) and kind and awesome and amazing. I've never known Carrie to say anything intentionally mean to/about somebody. She deserves to have a freaking awesome birthday. <3 <3 We love you, Carrie!

8 comments:

  1. awweee!! Thank you, Xiy. That made me smile. ^_^ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, um... what is that gray face/person/animal on the right-hand side of the banner???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er, it was *supposed* to be an elephant balloon, but then it got cut out of the picture when I edited it. So, yeah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait, how do you do the hearts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the record, House, if you choose to play piccolo in concert band then you won't be next to Carrie because Piccolo, unlike middle school, does not sit next to the section leader (Carrie WILL be section leader)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D POOFY! hehehehehhe. ^very true. ^_^ but... piccolo is a bit cooler than section leader I must say... I wish *I* was that good at picc... -ponders on the thought-

    ReplyDelete