Thursday, September 30, 2010

Crew Guys That Are Not Ugly...

Yes. I, the cold-hearted ice queen who scorns all things boy-related, has just named this post, "Crew guys that are not ugly..." Why? Let's look at it this way. If you are wearing spandex, and you are not skinny, and you are wearing SPANDEX, which, let me remind you, is VERY FRICKIN' TIGHT, and you are NOT skinny-or even slim...would you feel confident? Maybe. I don't. So anyways, (the spandex is on top and bottom. The top's color? A bright red. It make me feel like I the flag in front of bull) we were taking pictures for the yearbook, and everyone had to take individual pictures. The guys were sitting close to there, stretching (they have nice muscles...*hits self for previous though*), and we were taking pictures, right in their line of vision (directly in front of them), with a boat behind us. We all had to hold an oar, and take a picture. WE HAD TO. Otherwise, I would've declined the offer. Quite pleasantly, but declined. We had to. So, to the picture! The other girls in crew are relatively slim (except like, 2 or 3, but they're like, healthy and fit, I'm not a stick type...Then again, no one's a stick), and rather pretty(idk what the guys think, I'm not a guy(duh), but I do know a couple of them had bfs, so, yeah.). They have nothing to worry about. Sadly, I do...*sigh*
Let us not dwell on these matters (even if they are some cute guys...*pinch to see if I''m really Lynda*...I am Lynda...but they were kinda...*hits self before self can say anything stupid again*). I'm going to a regatta this weekend! Tomorrow, at 4pm, I shall leave for Columbus. There is a regatta there, and I am going. YAY! I'm going to race in this one, so I'll have something to write about on my own blog! YAY! Alright. Same ending as usual.
I have Greek tomorrow, G'night!
Lynda

3 comments:

  1. OMG! You guys are going to Columbus?! That's in Ohio, right? Dang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Strike off "in the vicinity of Columbus" off of your list of where the 6LCF live. ^.^

    See, Lynda? I told you that your latent hormones would manifest themselves sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was for ONE NIGHT, and ONE NIGHT ONLY...although, if I hang around them Crew boys any longser (aka ogle at them when they are within ogling distance), my hormones are gonna need to try and live through it. There's only like, 2 hormones in my body, and they are working OVERTIME!

    ReplyDelete