Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thank-you. :)

Hey Hey!


Hm... It's defititely *not* my birthday today. Haha, Thanks,guys. I love the decorations! ^_^ The banner made me smile. "Lynda, stop eating Carrie's cake!"


Uhhhh...so today... I had to take a standardized test. Fun. I get to repeat the whole process tomorrow. Yay. Can't you just see my excitement?


Today has been AMAZING! My room is now decorated with balloons, and all of my friends were so sweet and wished me a happy birthday and I got a billion and one hugs. ^_^ I loved it a lot. And my facebook was filled up with notifications. That was fun. Imagine it about 2 hours from now. Hmmm... Maybe not. I dunno.


Btw, I love the cursor. It's very Carrie-like and adorable.


Anyway, I must go and do homework. Ew. I really don't like homework. At all. Really. I don't. Too much thinking. Especially on my birthday. >.<


Thank you to all!!!!!
DFTBA<3


Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie


:D

1 comment: