Thursday, September 16, 2010

wAHt a BorIN' but BUSY life I HAVe...

Hullo. I'm incredibly sleepy right now. I'm going to type another 5 sentences or so, and then fall onto my bed(conveniently placed adjacent to my desk...HA! I use math vocab...) I have this animated water persona right now...It's very cool...I fell asleep during math class...I'm serious! I did. I fell asleep for like, 3 minutes, and then shot straight up in my seat. I then fell asleep on top of my viola during orchestra...For about 5 minutes, when my orchestra teacher was drilling the 1st violins...The music was so screechy and had such horrendous intonation that...it was the most beautiful lullaby I had ever heard. I'm sleepy. G'night,,,wait, Was today my to post? Gosh. I know that House n' xiy are gonna have an editing marathon on my post today...is it my turn to post? You know what? I DON'T FRICKIN' CARE... Yeah. Was the theme week today "picures"? Yup. It was...wasn't it? You know what? I DON'T CARE...I'll just put this thing up that I drew...
Hehe...I hated those dotted lines when I was little, but I LOOOVVEED the little scissor pics...I'm gonna marry 'im...No, not the scissor pic, an extremely hot guy with a 6 pack...that's not too buff. The 6 packs get ridiculous at a certain point...
Stop staring at my sorry excuse of a chair/table. Paint is not the easiest computer program with a touchpad. I wanna Macbook. Those things are pretty. ANyways, this is me, in math class. 'Cept I think I was in the chair...
Alright. i'm done. greek's tomorrow, i tink...w/ev
good night all you suckers out there! ( i feel like i'm drunk while writing this post...lack of sleep does this to you...)
luv,
lynds
p.s. ooohh. the words are in the middle...

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, Lynda. I hope you can get up in time for Greek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda, you sound like you're on drugs while you're posting this. I almost started laughing out loud at the "ANyways, this is me, in math class. 'Cept I think I was in the chair. . ." bit.
    We <3 you, Lynda! Sleep-deprived and all! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why we love Lynda, guys. **inducts post into hypothetical hall of fame**

    ReplyDelete