Wednesday, September 15, 2010

*insert incredibly witty title here*

Hello, you!
Today has been a quite wonderful day for a variety of reasons. And coincidentally (although I don't believe in coincidences) my good days always turn out to be Wednesdays. ^_^ *surprise surprise* and my birthday's on a Wednesday this year. But anyways... today's been a good day. (Have I already mentioned that?) I got a 100% on my geometry quiz, received a lot of compliments on my new haircut (Thanks, guys ^.^), um... went to German club... let's see, what else happened today? Well, a lot of good stuff happened today that I am proud to inform you, my lovely reader, about.

( a good possible hour later...) 
Dreadfully sorry, technical difficulties... and homework. Lots of homework. >.< Darn you, high school! Gr... I didn't get home until like 6 PM, and now it's 11 PM. And I am very very very very tired. I want to sleep... but I must. go. on. to. finish. post. *Neh*

Mm... what am I thinking? What *am* I thinking? 

Oh! Well, as some of you may know, I am receiving a foreign exchange student (from Germany) very soon and I am quite pleased to announce that I have gotten a response via email from her. ^_^ Yay. Only a few more weeks until she comes. I'm so excited! *squeals with joy.*

And to my other curly fries, I unfortunately cannot join you in your super duper amazing adventure to Build-A-Bear Workshop. D: And for my reason why? I'll have to tell you at school. 


Agh. I'm sorry, I really am too tired to go on... but I believe that this was a fairly good post. 

DFTBA♥ 

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You're getting an exchange student?! Is she gonna be here for the whole year? I'm sorry you can't come to the Build-a-Bear thing, we'll take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you'll be there in spirit :)

    I can do build-a-bear any time after lunch. I've got wind symphony all morning >.<

    ReplyDelete