Friday, September 17, 2010

Complete Sentences are Overrated

"Nothing like a hot chocolate after you're done with the science." <3



  • I'm impressively lazy, so this post comes to you in bullet-point format thing
  • BREAKING NEWS NOT REALLY:
    • 6LCF are going to Build-A-Bear Workshop to make a mascot
    • Carrie & House will not be attending
    • *tear*
  • SOMEBODY STILL HASN'T VOTED IN THE POLL UP THERE^^^^^
    • IF THIS IS YOU, PLEASE GO VOTEEEE
    • AAAAHHHHHHHHHGGHH
    • RAWWWWHHHAAARRRR
    • WHEEE IT'S A RAINBOWWWWWWW
      • ^I think that might have been the ugliest rainbow I've ever drawn
        • Yayyyyy!
  • This week:
    • Terrible terrible terrible fails of auditions
      • Probs made last chair in CYWS (at least I'm in)
      • Failed at SGORR (their system's weird as anything, though)
      • Megasuperimpressivefailed at Wind Ensemble auditions
        • at least Symphonic'll look like an insane improvement?
    • Build-A-Bear Workshop
      • I already told you about this
      • whatever
    • I got new (wintery fall) clothes
      • Yay, new clothes
      • New clothes, yay
    • Idolizing the upperclassmen
      • I have found my idol in the school :D
      • *obsess*
      • ^1/2 jk
    • Soccer has made progress!!!! :D :D :D :D :Dzomg
      • Really?
      • Really.
      • We won our first game (vs our kinda rival school, I guess), so yayyy
        • 2-0
        • yayyyyy JV
        • J pride, yo
      • Yay :D
      • Now I have to go up and put spirit up around the school
    • Autumn is approaching!!!!
      • My favourite month! Yayyyy, autumn!!!
        • Thanksgiving!
        • Sweaters!
        • Pretty trees and nature crap!
        • (Hopefully) no rain! [lol]
        • Not winter, so it's not -3,000°!
        • ZOMG HOT CHOCOLATE AHHH LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE AHHHH
        • Other fall-y stuff!
  • Goodbye
    • yeah
    • uh
    • bye
  • with all due respect im too lazy to capitalize or punctuateorpressthespacebar hah jk thats obnoxious
  • house

  • (PS) i pretty much always forget something so this is where the PS would go yeah

4 comments:

  1. To my dearest House:

    Autumn is not a month. It is a season.

    Love,
    Virgil

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was gonna say!!!!!!!! Lovely post. I kind of want to go on a grammar editing splurge just to make you mad...I won't though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. house is lazy shame on herSeptember 18, 2010 at 12:56 PM

    Oh. right. whatever. (I meant like ocvember. or something.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot that fall/autumn=NaNoWriMo *elbows lazy!House* :D
    I like the early stages of autumn, when it's still sort of warm but there are nice breezes and it's not a million degrees outside. But then when everything starts getting grey and rainy and muddy and cold and icky, autumn's not so good.

    ReplyDelete