Saturday, September 18, 2010

Playing Kickball, Making Plans, and Other Things I Fail At

Hello internet! Happy Yom Kippur! Er.... wait, it's not really a *happy* holiday. But you can't really go up to somebody and say "Solemn and repentant Yom Kippur! Woohoo!!" 

There wasn't a queue at Bruegger's today. Now that's something to celebrate!

La la la la, la la la la, Virgil's World! La la la la, la la la la, Virgil's World! Virgil loves Uranus and Cronus too! That's Virgil's worrrrlllldddd!

So right now we're studying mythology in English class, which is really exciting. All of the Curly Fries are in my English class except for House, and we are having jolly good fun learning about (spoilers!) Father Sky getting his privates chopped off.

I played kickball with my church youth group today. It was fun. We were supposedly raising money for cancer research... I guess... but I'm not really sure how the money was being raised. Poofy's youth group was there too. I'm kind of terrible at kickball though, but that's okay. The farthest I ever got was third base, but then I was on my way to making a run and I got tagged by the ball. People on my team thought that it hadn't actually hit me, but I decided to be honest!

Also, our plan to go to Build-a-Bear workshop is officially postponed until at least next weekend. on account of not enough people being about to go. We fail at making plans. That's why we decided to make xiy dictator of the 6LCF, because then maybe we can get stuff done. 

Okay. I think that's it.

DFTBA,
PDBAZ,
Peace, Love, and Otters,

Virgil

4 comments:

  1. I wonder what dictator x will make as her first order...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dictator x is unamused.

    Yay, kickball. One of the few sports I'm reasonably competent at (the others being swimming, badminton, and volleyball). :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oddly enough, I don't remember ever voicing my opinion on making Xiy dictator. o.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kickball was a win, except we didn't actually win :/
    we got beaten by the over-pumped muscle heads of St. Doms. haha but we walked away with pride

    ReplyDelete