Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Whaaa...?

Guten Tag! Wie geht's? ...Gut? Nicht so gut? Schlecht?

^German skills! :D Yeah, I don't know the word for 'or' yet, so please excuse that. Did I get most of it right, Momo? 

(Why does my computer keep switching font colours on me?? Gr...)

So I, Carrie, have survived the first two days of high school. Yay. But unfortunately, I have like, actual homework to do now. Which is saddening. *sigh* But luckily I finished my math and now I only have to finish English. Blah. As for my classes in general, I guess they're okay. Some of my teachers are kinda whack. I'm beginning to hate science. :( Well, I guess it doesn't make a difference, I've never liked science. Just this year in particular, I do not like the class so far. At least I have it before lunch. ^_^ And I'm pretty sure that at some point I will get the chance to blow something up... um, I mean experiment with different combustibles. Fun, fun. 
Summer, wherever have you gone, my dear? Oh pah, I don't miss it that much... *slight sniffles* But I will be okay. I shall be okay.
My English class is fun. In it with me are 4 of my fellow curly fries. (House, you would *love* her.) 

Away from the beloved topic of school...

I somehow hurt my knee today/last night. It's incredibly unfortunate. This morning, it felt just like a huge bruise. But now it feels like I may have pulled something. I've been sitting down for a bit just relaxing and working on homework and whatnot, so I don't know if it hurts less, worse, the same. I'm a bit scared to stand up... but my back-side is becoming numb. Meh. 

I suppose that's about all I have to say for today. ^_^ 

DFTBA! ♥
Whales are awesome. 


*Sigh* Back to the lovely world of homework. 


Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

5 comments:

  1. I don't mean to rain on your parade...but you asked roughly "How is me?". The right way would be "Wie geht es dir?" or simply "Wie geht's?". And the word for "or" is "oder". I am so sorry about your knee. perhaps staying home from school with no homework for a week would do you well! :P I found out today that I have tendinitis in my shoulder. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. You poor injured people. :( Get better soon!

    I'm starting to get a bit annoyed with my science class too. My teacher's kind of scary, and for homework today we had to do a lot of complicated stuff with Moodle and whatnot. It's not due until Friday, but I did pretty much all of it today. ^.^ *overachieves*

    Also, we have *specifications* for our composition books in science. It's so weird. Like, they've got to be 9.75"x7.5". My mom bought me one today that's, like, 10.5"x8.5", and I hope the teacher's okay with that. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. mad German skilllzzzzz

    better than I could do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. xiy, Momo's sister needed the same and there weren't any until today at Office Max. I bought 6 if you need one.

    Momo's mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, Momo, I fixed it! ^_^

    And my knee's feeling much better today!

    ReplyDelete