Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back Pains, Ice Cream Socials, and Kindergarten!

HI! Today at school, I realized that my posture had become like an old crone's. I straightened my spine, and felt pain. At which point, I panicked and decided that I had developed a rare case of Early Years Arthritis (EYA!). My backpack is way too heavy, and I have way too much homework. Is that me complaining? YES!
Ah, next point. ICE CREAM social! I went to that today, and signed up for various clubs. They are: Latin Club-Although, I don't know why. I don't take Latin, don't speak/write/read Latin. I only know a bunch of Latin freaks who peer-pressured me.
French Club-which I have a legitimate reason for joining, I take Latin French(great, now I'm writing LATIN for everything!) so I understand it a bit.
YEH-Youth Eat Hunger?  Youth Evaluate Hair? You Even Hurl? Ah, I forget what it means. Which just says that I'm not doing it. I'm not quite sure why I signed up for it...
Women's Crew AKA Rowing. It's actually a sport, and I already signed up for it, so.. yeah.
Last topic! KINDERGARTEN! Mysister went to her first half-day at Kindergarten today, and she was so proud of herself when I got home today, (This is where you go, "Awwww"!)and I went like, *SQUEAL* OMIGOSH, YOU'RE SO CUTE! *SQUEAL*!!! Then, I realized she's growing up, and I overreacted. *SOB* *WAIL* *SNIFFLE* "You're growing up before my eyes, and I'm just blinking, and you're almost 5!!!(I said 5 like it was 50) You're going to be going to first grade soon!(Said first grade like, some-faraway-land's-college-where-I'll-never-see-you-again!) *WEEP* *MOAN* *CRY* *SNIFF SNIFF*
Yup, done now! Tomorrow, I'm waking up at 6:20 to get ready for Greek...which starts at 7:10, and I live, like, 2 minutes away (walking moderately) from the school. So, I'm kinda being early. Maybe I'll change my alarm clock to 6:30 or 6:40...Maybe I'll just decide not to take Greek, after tomorrow. IDK what I'll do. I do know I need to go to sleep NOW or I'll never be able to wake-up tomorrow!

G'nigh'!
 晚安!<-for House, as a test.
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, but you did go to Greek, and you liked it too.
    I'm so excited for Greek on Monday! :D

    Aww, your little sister's growing up. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, ZETA, ETA, THETA, iota, kappa, lambda, mu, nu!!!

    ReplyDelete