Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The First Day of School

It's the first day of school, and I already wish that it were summer again. >.<

My day went pretty well; I like all of my teachers (the French, global studies, and math teachers are particularly nice), and I've got a few classes with my friends, so it's all good.

I actually shouldn't say I *like* all my teachers. The science one is sort of scary, and I'm genuinely nervous about that class--physical science has never been my strong point; I much prefer biology. People have said that my science teacher is mean/difficult/scary, so I'm suspending judgment on her for a while.

So my parents want me to take Chinese II or III instead of gym this year. I'm not the biggest fan of gym (actually, I dislike it almost to the point of loathing), but I don't want Chinese to completely throw off my currently-pretty-nice schedule. My counselor and I are meeting tomorrow (so I get to miss some of the scary science class :>) to discuss it.


Ugh. I had homework today. There was, like, tons of math homework, and I spent over a half hour on that alone. Maybe I need to take quicker notes or something; I dunno.


Anyway, right now, I've done all the necessary homework. But I don't feel like writing a very long post for some reason, so I think I'll just leave it at that.

((At least I can say I survived the first day of high school. . .))

~xiy

3 comments: