Monday, August 9, 2010

Shopping and Home Videos

I never thought the phrase "shop 'till you drop" was a literal phrase...it is. I went shopping today with my two cousins and aunt and got some clothes, a birthday present for xiy, and some candy. I think xiy will really...um...love...her present. :) Haha. I think she'll like it. I also think House will be proud of me for doing so much shopping. Speaking of House, congrats!!! House made it onto the soccer team! Yay! I used to play soccer but I didn't really have time for it this year, I guess. It's so sad that school is starting soon. I don't wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While I was shopping there was so much back to school stuff! I wanna have summer for another month!!!!!!
I will ignore this miserable fact for now and reminisce my innocent childhood. Yeah, so today, before I went shopping, I watched home videos. I was so cute!!! My mom kept asking me to sing the ABC's, which was annoying...but it's alright. I don't really have anything else to talk about.
Wait! Yes, I do!!!! I went to Cedar Point (again) with my cousins and family. It was pretty fun. Okay. That would be all.

Momo

4 comments:

  1. I'm not House, but I also will applaud your shopping. ^.^
    Ooh, I'm excited now for your present, Momo. :D
    Actually, I'm not exactly excited for school, but I'm not shuddering at the thought. Yet, at least. I probably will be by next week, though, when it really dawns on me that summer's practically over. @.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh. I'm kind of excited for school. Well, mostly just for Greek. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. I think I'm the only person not taking Greek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie isn't doing Greek!

    ReplyDelete