Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pre-K....?

Hullo. I just wanted to mention that no one has specifically told me what I was going to do for my punishment. Yeah. Anyways, today is a very important day...er, was. <-Cuz the important thing happened already...but then, there's another important thing later on, so...ah, today wasill(my combination of was and will. Not very creative, but whatever) very important. My brother, today, in the morning, from, like, 9:30-10:30am, was at school. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE MY BROTHER'S AT SCHOOL!!! I'm soooo proud of him! Technically, today was merely a little introductory thing, and today is a half-day, and on Monday, it'll be the start of full days. My little bro, we'll call him....Mouse(it has to do with his name ; )), is 2, turning 3 in September, and from now on, he'll be going to Day School! And now, I shall ask a question. Am I allowed to call that Day Schooler, a Pre-K student? I mean, tecnically, he is Pre Kindergarten. So, uh, my point is, when I filled out a questionnaire, and wrote "Mouse-Age: 2, Grade: Pre-K", was I right?
This afternoon, will be the Orientation for Kindergartners. My little sister will be one this year! I feel so...*sniffle*...it's so strange, my little siblings are growing up! *sniff sniff* *gulp* *wail*...
Alright. That's about it. ooh. I forgot! Normally, I try not to rant here, because I have my own ranting blog(which...I should update :P), and well...today I just feel like ranting a bit.
So there's this lovely new webcomic that xiy has introduced me to, and it's just...wonderfully hilarious. I loooovee it. BUT! It's sooooo short, and right now, it's not being updated fast enough! I've finished the whole thing, and I really want to know what happens!!!! ARGHHH!!!!
That's it!
پھر محبت!!<-That means: "luv ya" in Urdu...I love that name, Urdu...
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Neh. I agree about the webcomic (to all interested, it's called Fey Winds, and the URL is http://kitsune.rydia.net). >.<
    Oh, and we've sort of agreed on the Book of Faces that you're not getting a punishment unless you screw up again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your bro would be considered a pre-schooler. Pre-K is something you have to work up to. I would know. I went to preschool /and/ Pre-k. Haha. Mouse.

    ReplyDelete