Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hey :D

"We've got to hold on to what we've got/Cause it doesn't make a difference/If we make it or not/We've got each other, and that's a lot/For love... well, give it a shot/Whoooahhhhhhhhh, we're half way thereeeee/Oooooohhhhhhhhh, livin' on a prayer!!" 
—Bon Jovi, "Livin' on a Prayer"

Hello ^_^

Busy busy busy day! Our school's marching band [I play picc; Virgil and Carrie are on flute; Momo's clarinet] had our debut appearance today, and we, like, totally rocked it, so my day started out pretty well. Then I had to go the eye doctor's because my contacts are being butts and going all dry and crap on me, but whatever. It's all cool now. (Ooh, and I started a new blog that's more laid back than my one that I've got going now [which has become 60+ drafts of 3/4 written posts... hehe, oops]. Teehee. Sssh.)
Anyway... yeah. (I know this is really really late in posting, but I haven't really had much computer access for the past bit. Forgivesies? :) )

Oooh, and I just spent, like, five and a half hours with my fellow Curly Fries [plus our honorary Curly Fry BFF, Lee]! They're off pulling an all-nighter together. (I left early because I haven't been feeling too great all week, and zero sleep isn't really a fabulous idea right now :) ) I wish them luck on their trek with staying up until much much much later today! Stay strong, girls :) [But if you, like, NEED the sleep, totally go for it. It's all good.] We are going to bury a time capsule with memorabilia from the past couple years, and we're gonna dig it up in about four-ish years. I contributed some of my and Virgil's old band music, a souvenir from a field trip Momo, xiy, and my class went on, and one of the first papers we planned out this blog (the 6LCF blog!) on. Pretty sweet ^_^

[If any of the other 6LCF want to say anything about how the all-nighter is going/went, feel free to say so here. If not, I'm sure Virgil will fill us in later on :)
Lee-hi im tired bye
Momo- Gah!!!! It's almost 5am and we're still up!!! We just watched baby fetuses and stuff. It was really fun. I am so tired. Can't. Wait. Till. Sunrise.
xiy- Neeeeeeeeeeh. There are no words.
Agh. It's painful, staying up this late. We had toast, though, at three in the morning; I had strawberry jelly on mine. It was yummy. Right now, I'm subsisting on the cheese dregs from the pizza we had earlier.
Neeeh. x.X
Carrie-meeehhhh. kgljdabnjgjkglanvjklfyhu... meeehhhh. >.< It's 5 AM. Fun. ^_^
Lynda-*yawn* The sun had better rise fast...I'm going to bed when it does...for 4 hours....it had better rise pretty frickin' fast...REALLY FAST....*last thought going through conscious* RISE SUN, RISE!!!!!!
Virgil- I'm not actually all that tired....a flkfj lafhdljdg *falls asleep on keyboard*

With all due respect,
House (and the rest of the Curly Fries, plus Lee)

1 comment: