Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Farmer tans and sweat, how delicious...

Why hello there!
ONE. We are the Raiders. TWO. A little bit louder! THREE. I still can't hear you! FOUR. More, more, more!
Meh. I'm sooooo tired. >.< band camp + band camp + school starting soon + exhaustion = even more exhaustion! And that cheer gives nothing away about our location. In fact, my grandparents live in an entirely different town on like, the other side of the state and their mascot/ team are the raiders. I felt a bit special. ^_^ Anywho, this week is just band camp. "Prepare" for school. "Enjoy" the last week of summer. Uniform Fittings... ZOMG! Is that tomorrow??? Hm... And *non* sleep-over (YAY!). Then I'm going to a Greek festival. Fun Fun.
♪"Hey there Delilah, this is your ex-boyfriend, Sampson...."♪ (Haha, that's a funny video. I might put a link somewhere in here.) Linkity-link-link = AWESOMENESS!  Well, maybe I won't put a link since *technically* it's related to the bible. (Oops) But if you want to look it up look up: Tim Hawkins, Delilah skit. So yeah, that's that.
Today, I learned that I can multitask quite well.... not only can I march and play flute at the same time (heh), but I also can text and cross the street, while watching for cars. Skill.
Agh! Procrastination! I'm sorry. >.<
Well, for the most part most of my week has been marching band camp. That's been ok. The songs are pretty cool, especially when we get to sing them. ^_^ Teehee. "WHOA! We're halfway there! WHOA! Living on a prayer!..." Imagine around 325 teenagers shouting this at the top of their lungs. Oh, yes. Good times, good times.  
And guess who's beginning to play picc? Hehe...
Hey Hey Hey! Guess who's birthday is in... 1 month and 11 days? Well, first comes House (hers is in15 days)... but then it's me. Yay. Yes, I do plan on having a party. :)

Haha, I'm really procrastinating on this, aren't I? Well then, I guess that's it!
DFTBA! ♥
Whales are awesome. ^_^

Smiles, Hugs, and Lots of Love,
Carrie

P.S.- To Xiy: I'm sorry I never added my bit to the collab post for your birthday. Although, I had tons of fun at your party and really do hope you had the most *spectacular* day. Ever. *Sigh* Also, dreadfully sorry this is a couple days late. >.<

2 comments:

  1. Someone's hyper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'S okay, Carrie. I don't mind. ^.^
    Yay, another birthday party!

    ReplyDelete