Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Eww. Everything's Humid Again.

It's raining today, but the rain's just making everything stickier. And I don't like sticky.


And now my little sister just tripped and fell and she's crying her eyes out and being comforted by my mother. Poor little sister (*cue a round of "aww"s*).


Anyway, yeah. It's Tuesday again. The last week went by rather quickly.
There's not much news today. My birthday's in eleven days (:D ^.^), though, which is good.


I'm not the biggest fan of all this humidity, but at least the plants are getting watered. All the poor grass outside is all yellow and dead. It's rather depressing, really. So it's good that they're finally getting some life support.


There's not much time left of summer before school starts again. Which isn't as good, but I'm rather excited, if only for the shiny new school supplies (*.*). Though, after a few months, they won't be as shiny anymore. :(


Oh, and I'm on WordPress now. I thought it might be fun to make a blog there, and this (clicky the link! please?) seems to be the result. It's probably not going to be a particularly good blog, but yeah.


Um, there's not really much to say. 
I generally try to post longer posts, but there's just not very much going on. :|


~xiy



No comments:

Post a Comment