Thursday, July 22, 2010

*Yawn* It's Thursday again?

Hullo. I'm bored. Erm. I know everyone (starting from Momo) has started writing long novels as posts again. I'm gonna break the chain.Yeah. It's hot. You know what? I think I'm finished! I have nothing to write about.
O-oh. I forgot. Yes, the questions are getting seriously boring. Ummm... That's all. Sorry for a short post.
BTW, please visit my blog: My Blog for a longer post-ish thing. I finally updated it. Not quite sure when. The days are starting to get fuzzy in my brain...(Do brains rot? It feels like mine is)

TTFN,
Lynda

4 comments:

  1. Ummm...you didn't mention a certain Youtube phenomenon that is premiering today...well yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Momo: I know, right?
    Lynda, how could you forget? :o
    So I'll do it:
    AVPS (A Very Potter Sequel) IS AWESOME. It premired last night (7/22) at 8PM EST on YouTube. As the name suggests, it is the sequel to A Very Potter Musical--if you don't know what that is, go search it up on YouTube NOW.
    So far I've only seen up to Act I Part 10, but I hope to watch the rest tonight. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the whole thing. I stayed up to finish it (even though I didn't start until 9 because we had guests for dinner)it was so funny. I LOVED IT! Especially Umbridge. Go watch it now, Lynda!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't finished AVPM yet....

    ReplyDelete