Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yay!! ( I dunno why I just said that...)

Greetings, world! OK, so at the moment I'm like, multitasking to the extreme (IE: talking to 4 3 4 3 1/2 people at once, blogging, that social network site stuff, and listening to music) *FUN* but now my attention is centered on posting. Like I always do. Almost every Wednesday. *Sigh* I'm tired... Camp was fun today, though. TOMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER ARE OUR PERFORMANCES!!!! Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay... This is very exciting. I can just feel my adrenaline pumping.
Oh my, now I have no idea what I'm going to post about. And I feel like my head's about to explode. Too. Many. Things. At. Once. NEH >.< ...but I MUST go on!!! Yes, I shall go on and continue posting to you, my lovely reader.
Ugh, now* I have to plan my packing (my one of many steps to being coming less of a procrastinator)
*well, not NOW now, but later now...
Ah, but, yes, I am going on a trip to the lovely land on the southerns of my state. For one week, but I promise, I will still be posting.

Nom nom nom...

Anyhow, tomorrow is the first/ opening of our performances (feat. the fact that there's only two). I'm doing a song from Billy Elliot that is entitled "The Letter". For those who know the musical/ song I get to be the dead mum. Another girl from the camp is being Mrs. Wilkinson, and one of the littler kids, who's a boy, is being Billy. In my opinion, the song is really sad and emotional. It's about how Billy and Mrs. Wilkinson are reading the letter from his dead mum, and how I'm supposed to be the voice of his mother inside his head. It's a really good, and if you're interested in hearing it then go look it up (if you like that brief repetitive Broadway music).

I think it's question time!
1) Have you ever seen Billy Elliot?
2) The movie or the musical?
3) Did you like it?
4) Do you like theatre/ Broadway in general?
5) Popcorn, anyone?

DFTBA! ♥

Smiles, hugs and lots of love,
Carrie :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha. I just got on 6LCF and I refreshed the page and then this was here! I don't think we're doing the questions anymore, but I will answer them anyway.

    1. No.
    2. This is not a complete sentence/question. Therefore there will be no answer from me.
    3. [see above]
    4. I do!
    5. This is not a question either...but no thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, well, since the whole "discuss in comments" thing doesn't seem to be working, I guess we'll keep doing questions until somebody has an idea.

    1) No.
    2) N/A
    3) N/A
    4) Yes. But I haven't really seen very many musicals. I've never been to Broadway, either.
    5) Yes, please. *noms popcorn* (As long as it's not caramel corn, I'm fine. I don't want to eat anything sweet right now.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Yes!
    2. The Broadway musical, but I think I once saw a few minutes of the film one time when it was on TV...
    3. It was great!
    4. Yeah :)
    5. No, thanks. I'm watching what I eat. *discreetly noms on popcorn anyways*

    ReplyDelete