Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday. Wednesday. Wednesday...

Why hello there! I was so excited to post today (why? I have no clue... but I was) and I just remembered that I had to post. It's not that late anyway, so I'm okay still. Well, today was my second day of my seventh year of theatre camp and it has been quite swell so far. We got our solos/ duets/ trios/ group numbers today and that was quite exciting. I am doing a duet/ trio called "The Letter". It's such a sad song, but I'm still excited. I bet you're wondering what exactly my camp does. (Oh, you weren't? Well, I'll tell you anyway...) Ah, well it's musical theatre. *Sings a bit* Okay, so maybe I'm not the best singer... but I'm at least decent. You know, I've always thought I was ok... but back on track... We also do dancing and acting. [Insert cricket chirping here] .... I've always fancied acting. Then singing. Then dancing. I don't know, that's just my opinion. Think what you will, this is a free country after all. You're still awesome no matter what your opinion is.

Hmmm... maybe I'll talk about my opinion on opinions. Not that I actually have an opinion on them. I respect your opinions. I mean, you're entitled to them. It's whatever you want to think of a certain person/ place/ situation/ etc. And that, my fellow human beings, is my "opinion" on opinions. *In announcer voice* This program has been brought to you by The Toothpaste Co.; All your toothpaste needs in just one place! Tune in next week for a post by CARRIE!

Wait! It's not over yet (or is it?) ...Nah, I think I'll ramble for just a bit longer. Teehee, I learned how to beat box the other day... it's actually really easy. All you need to do is just say "boot" and "cat". [music lesson for the day] Agh. I have bad news (well for me anyway it's a bit bad) I have to get braces soon. ): It's not that I'm not looking forward to having a pretty smile for once in my life, but you know... yeah. ._. funnn.

Well, I think that's about it, correct?
QUESTION TIME!

1) Did you do anything spectacular or ultra fun for the fourth? (in other words, what did you do?)
2) Have you ever had braces?
3)Do you like hugs?

Yeah, I'm just gonna do 3 questions today.
Okey dokey. YOU are AWESOME!
dftba ♥

Smiles, hugs and lots of love,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment