Thursday, July 8, 2010

Terribly Hot Thursday

*gasp*...It's sooooooo frickin' hot!!!!!!
*melt* *liquidy fingers form*
*typing begins again*
Ahhh... Hello! It's going to be a rather short post. It's too hot to think/type. Anyways, our house has AC in 2 rooms. (We don't have central heating, so no AC unless we install a window/portable/thingy AC.) Those two rooms are A) the kitchen and B) the master bedroom. The kitchen is a place I tend to haunt anyways, so that's fine. The master bedroom, my parents+my siblings sleep in. In the daytime, I walk around there doing nothing except keep my body parts from touching each other--i.e., armpit area, folds of fat on stomach, neck area, etc. Sooo....I've been slowly losing pounds! Yay! See, sweating is a very important part of losing fatty material in you. As I'm the only member of the 6LCF who is actually in need of losing some 30 pounds, I tend to know these things. *sigh* [Lynda, Lynda, Lynda. You are not fat. So stoppit. -xiy] [Dude, you're way more in-shape than me. Siriusly.-v]
Alright! A happy bit of news! We have communication with MOMO!!!! She's alive!!!! She sent me a letter and I recieved it yesterday. The letter is a 6LCF letter, so I'll be handing it to xiy tomorrow, or tonight, cuz she's my neighbor, I'll just walk over, and give it to her. She can then send it to the rest of y'all! (not including readers, sorry.)

QUESTIONS!!!
1. Have you guys all melted, at least once, yet?
2. Should I even ask another question? (No one is answering or commenting anymore.)
3. (Guess I answered #2) Do you have a sprinkler? 
4. Have you run through a sprinkler these last few oven-days? Enjoy it?

बाद में मिलेंगे,
Lynda
P.S. If you hadn't noticed, I've been changing my signature lately. They all mean "see you later," cuz I usually say "seeya" to people in farewell ("cya" in chatspeak)... Saying "Good-bye" takes forever.
Today, it's Hindi. The pronunciation (Hindi speakers who are reading, please forgive my ears and brain), to me, sounds like "Bought-a-manly-inn", with an accent. *Nervous giggle*

2 comments:

  1. the puddle of melted goo that may have once been xiyJuly 8, 2010 at 5:30 PM

    Tsk tsk, Lynda. We need to work on your grammar.
    Anyway,
    1)^See my "comment as" name. Does that answer the question (and I can't spell, either, so that's even more proof)?
    2) Dunno. I'm only commenting 'cause I'm bored. :) The blog's been pretty slow over the summer; it'll prob'ly pick up again by September (i.e., OHMYGAWDS SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN! X.x).
    3) Nope. D'X
    4) ^See answer for #3
    Heh, I haven't written to Momo... *feels guilty*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I believe I've melted more than once...
    2) Nobody's been commenting on my post either... =/
    3) I believe we do...
    4) I went to the pool the other day, but i haven't run through the sprinkler lately.

    ReplyDelete