Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Typing This When I Should Be Playing Piano

This post has been brought to you between periods of me practicing Mozart's Concerto No. 17 (which is a very pretty piece). I really *should* be playing more or less nonstop for an hour, but I always take *little* breaks anyway, so why not put them to good use and post on this wonderful blog of the Six Little Curly Fries?
Why not, indeed?
Hence this post.

The Tuesday Tower hasn't been around for a while; I apologize (you have no idea how much I'm tempted to spell "apologize" with an s) to all you people who liked the refreshments. Archie's still here, though, should you want to hug him. He appreciates the hugs. He says that he would also appreciate any extra food you would like to pass his way; apparently, he's not particularly picky when it comes to things edible. I say that he really shouldn't eat any more considering his condition (see picture below), but he never listens.
So feed the sheep at your own risk.
[I'm rambling, aren't I? This post won't have anything nearing structure; I'm just warning you now.]


^^That's Archie right there. You see what I mean about his condition?^^
[By the way, he's got a bandanna because he's being the flag of Corsica. It was for a French project.] 
Anyway, moving on. Y'know, the only thing I miss about school is the curly fries. I really want some curly fries right now... 
*mutters to self and then goes to look at the 6LCF profile pic and pretends that the curly fries pictured there are real and edible*
*it doesn't work* 
*sniffle*
[xiy is sad now.]

Anyway (again), today's kind of a rainy day. Nothing much is going on; I think some of the Curly Fries may be at band camp. I am not at band camp because I have given up band (*hides behind barricade*) in favor of art. Therefore, I can't really join in on the band-camp bandwagon (har, har?).
I'm pretty bored. 

There's not really much to say.

Sorry about the shortness of this post. I'll try harder next time.
Questions (even though, like, nobody answers them anymore):
[Some are recycled from my last post, since nobody answered any of them.]
1) Which is better: Latin or French?
2) Do you like cats?
3) Any food allergies?
4) Are you doing anything fun this summer?

1 comment:

  1. Uh, actually, I'm the only Curly Fry present at Band Camp. *sniffles*
    Yeah, you should strengthen that barricade.
    1) Latin. And I'm the only one who can judge, because I took both.
    2) Yes, I do :)
    3) No, but I'm allergic to some types of medicine.
    4) Well, in three days I'm going to Hogwarts, nbd.

    ReplyDelete