Saturday, July 10, 2010

Argghhh

First off, I apologise for the exceptionally short post that this is about to be. I just got home from Kentucky, but you see we have company at my house, so I have to get off the computer ASAP and not be such a "recluse."

Kentucky was fun. Lots of hard work and digging. We were building a retaining wall out of tires. I pretended that I was at Camp Green Lake, but that got old after about two days. Dig dig dig dig dig dig dig. 8 to 3:30. But then after digging, we got to swim in the lake that was there, so it was nice. :] 

Band camp on Monday.

Infinitus on Friday.

I don't think you realise that I've been waiting to go to Hogwarts since I was like six... and yes, it is quite a few years overdue, but I'm finally going.

DFTBA,
PDBAZ,
Peace, Love, & Otters

Virgil

P.S. Crap, questions. Right.
1.) Bottom bunk or top bunk?
2.) Fruit gum or mint gum?
3) Fries or mozzarella sticks?


 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Virgil. Nice to have you back.
    Lucky you; I want to go to Hogwarts too... *petulant tone* (hey, I made a rhyme!)

    1) Top, though sometimes I get scared of falling off (but I never do)
    2) Mint. Fruit always leaves an icky aftertaste--especially Juicyfruit or whatever it's called.
    3) Fries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Top, but the bottom give you like your own little space.
    2) Fruit gum (:
    3) mozzerella sticks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you all missed me.July 17, 2010 at 9:02 PM

    1) Bottom.
    2) Depends on the brand.
    3) FRIES, BABY. FRRRIIIIEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete