Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday (insert clever aliteration here)

The day you've been waiting for all week is finally here! It's SATURDAY!! (pause for applause - hey, that rhymes!)
I'm typing exceptionally fast today because I just got back from a very long game of tennis with my dad, and I guess tennis exercises (ugh, I can never spell that word. I had to go look it up) your fingers... or something. Or maybe I'm just in a fast-typing mood. Anyways, on to business. Today, I learned that Robin Hood's last name wasn't "Hood," it was "Longstride." Robin Hood was his hood name. More on that later. This post is going to come to you in FIVE PARTS but don't worry, they'll be short.

Part 1) New updates on my "Virgil" fanfiction account!! Although I write fanfiction that doesn't go on this account, these are the pieces that I don't mind my friends and readers seeing. This is a link to my author page: CLICK ME! I recommend "Behind the Curtain" (which is currently the second one on the list) but "The Rat's Lament" is also new (hence, it has no reviews... yet).

Part 2) INFINITUS!! Ahh!!! There's going to be a Harry Potter conference called Infinitus at the Wizarding World theme park this July, and guess who's going - me!! We're going to have the geek party of the century. I am so pumped, it's actually kind of ridiculous.

Part 3) I saw Robin Hood last night, and it was so good! The plot was quite drawn-out though; it was probably about half an hour longer than it really needed to be, but who cares? Plus, I'm related to Stereotypical Dim-Witted King :]

Part 4) 17 more days of school!!! We only have two more five-day weeks, and then Memorial Day week, and then the last week of school!

Part 5) My big sister tried on her cap and gown last night *sniff, sniff* she's growin' up! Tonight's her prom, and she just got her hair done up all nice and perty.

So, yeah. This is a relatively short post (well, compared to my other posts) but then again, I'm quite a short person. I might be the shortest of the 6LCF. ("So why do they call you Little John?" "What are you trying to insinuate? I am proportional!" - Robin Hood)

DFTBA,
PDBAZ,
Peace, Love, & Otters,

Virgil

5 comments:

  1. Dear Virgil,
    I cheated. I was reading your post as you wrote it. I went to the place where you can edit the posts and kept reloading the page. You should have kept the quote from Robin Hood. Plus, also, it was funny how it went from 5 parts, to six, then back to five. It was a splendid post though! [That could be an alliteration (Splendid Saturday)]. But it was really good.

    -Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Momo, I put the Robin Hood quote back in there, just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whee! Saturday-no-alliteration!
    So. (@Virgil) Are you the shortest? *thinks deeply* Yeah, I guess you are. Hm. Never considered that before.
    Anyway, have fun at Infinitus (two months early)! And do try to find a way to post (are you staying over the weekend?) when you're there. Otherwise, it'll just be me, Carrie, and Lynda updating this blog while you're at Infinitus and Momo and House are at German and Chinese camp, respectively (it is during July, right?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Infinitus is in July and it's over the 16th-18th weekend, so I'll be gone. The hotel will probably have internet access, and so does my dad's crackberry, so I should be fine. While I'm across the pond in the Old Country, though, somebody might have to sub for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *In awe* Infinitus. Dudeeee.

    ReplyDelete