Sunday, May 30, 2010

One Whole Month of Six Little Curly Fries!

The One-Month Anniversary of Six Little Curly Fries is upon us! At last, the blog is officially one month old! It's been thirty days since the start of Six Little Curly Fries, and we're still going strong.
We curly fries are going to throw a huge celebration in honor of this fact. It will involve sock puppets, Archie, and loads of food. Tomorrow, there will be a very exciting surprise for all you loyal readers. It will be in video form (if we manage to upload the thing properly... </pessimism>), and it should be quite colorful.
The point of this post is just for the curly fries just to write/type down some thoughts about the anniversary before the big anniversary-celebration post is put up. If you, the reader, have any thoughts/suggestions/compliments, put 'em in the comments, please!

I'll start this, then:

xiy: Goodness, it's already been a month? Wonderful! We've got some really neat things planned, and there'll be free food [as long as Archie doesn't eat it all...] for everyone. The *real* anniversary was technically yesterday (May 29), but we didn't have our little anniversary surprise ready yet. So it'll be up on the 31st, hopefully. So, um, yeah. Happy occasion. I'll leave the rest of the pre-celebratory talk to my fellow curly fries.

Lynda:Yay! It's been a MONTH....Wow, I didn't actually think we'd be still really into this by now. I mean, my blog is basically dead...Well, since we're all such awesome friends, I guess I shoulda known that we'd still be going strong. I really don't have much to say, but, I'm posting TODAY (Monday) so I'm kinda late. Anyways, nothing inspirational comes to mind except "Go 6LCF!!!" May our friendship last.

Momo: As xiy said, today isn't *really* the monthiversary...but whatever. I am super duper excited to do the special surprise and it will be totally awesome! Not only that, but it will be on my day to post...so that might mean a special post from me. I can't believe we are going through all this trouble for the one month anniversary (just imagine the first year anniversary!!!). Not to mention that today is my half birthday and I will be driving in exactly one year. That's right. Be scared.


House: Wow, it's been a month. Dude. A month. I'm actually quite shocked; I wasn't sure if we could have made it an entire month with this blog, but perhaps we shall thrive, after all. That'd be lovely ^_^ And... yeah. I guess I don't have too much to say on the topic. Like, it's really cool, but you already know that.


Virgil: Tempus fugit! The time really has passed quickly. We've had such fun over the last month, and I do hope that we can continue this blog for a really long time. Like, we'll be old and wrinkly, still updating this blog every day. I love my fellow Curly Fries :) And today we will be getting together at my house to conspire a plot involving sock puppets. Be excited.


Carrie:One month already? Time sure does fly. :) But all was swell in the time we had and all will be better in the time left to come (which I'm sure will be alot!!). Hm, I really don't know what else to say...Thanks so much to all of our readers that came back every week to read, even if they didn't leave comments. We really appreciated it! I'm glad the blog worked out so well to begin with. We've had so much fun so far (ermm, sorta?). I'm sure much more fun stuff will come soon though. And to the rest of the Curly Fries, everything's been *great* so far. Thanks for being awesome.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment