Thursday, June 14, 2012

LOOK! I DID NOT FAIL THIS WEEK.

Now that I've gotten this far, I don't know what to write.

I've literally been sitting here for, like, 5 minutes.


Hi!

Summer has been pretty good so far. It feels like it started today because up until now, we've been having lots of graduation festivities with my family for my sister (who graduated) and one of my cousins that came didn't leave until yesterday. 

We did a ton of shopping and I have, like, an almost completely new wardrobe. 
Except not quite.
But (House should be proud) I got 3 new dresses AND a pair of, like, 3 inches heels (kinda unnecessary seeing as I'm like 5' 8 1/2'' without shoes) and tank tops and shorts and sandals.

Besides that, summer has been pretty uneventful besides going to the beach with y'all and chillin with Lynda today.

That's basically it.

Oh, and report cards came today (and I am in a good mood now).

Looooooooooooove,
Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment