Saturday, June 9, 2012

Am I the only one who posts on their designated day?

Yes. Yes, I am. 

Hellohello. :) 

How are my little lovelies today? 
*crickets* 
Talkative bunch, are we? 

Annnnywho, this is just gonna be a short post, seeing as my mother, my brother, and I are going out to dinner and a movie. We're going to see The Avengers! I'm excited ^_^ 

Also, I have to go throw my laundry in the dryer. But that was more of a reminder for me, not all of you. 

Tomorrow is an exciting day! Finally, all the Curly Fries are getting together and going to the beach! Yay for reunions! 
I don't think soggy, sandy fries would be all too tasty though. :P 
Hehe, I made a funny. I bet at least one of you out there thought that was cute too. :3 

I've had a very eventful day today too! My brother and I spent the day together and went putt-putting and on a series of small adventures. It was quite wonderful. :3 

Anywho, I must depart. 
I bid you all adieu.

DFTBA! ♥ 

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love, 
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment