Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things in Life

Today was a rather average day here in Curly-fry Land--we had school, my sister and I went fencing, and I just ate dinner (which was far too spicy for my taste). 


In biology, we conducted the first part of a lab involving E. Coli and the insertion of DNA into it which was rather interesting. 


The rest of the day proved to be rather uneventful until after school.


Our school has this program (International Baccalaureate (IB)) which is basically like taking all AP classes but they're all unified and tied together. It's a lot more complicated than that but I don't even feel like writing about it (and the only people who read this are you 5 and you all clearly know about it). Anyway, all 6 of us attended IB Tea in which they talked about IB and we sat in the upper cafeteria of our school eating mini sandwiches and cookies drinking tea and feeling incredibly sophisticated. 


This year we have to decide whether we're going to do it or not. 


Which sucks because it's 2 years of our life that we have to plan and oh my gosh pressure. 


So yeah. That's life right now.


I have to start homework because it's after 6:30 and there's so much D:. 
kbai
-Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment