Saturday, January 28, 2012

Meh.

Carrie is very sick, and she does not like it. 

In fact, right before I began typing this post I had the worst double sneeze ever. It was one of those sneezes when your in pre-sneeze position with your mouth open and chin up for like 10 seconds, and then I sneezed... twice... in a row. It hurt, a lot. 

I should start a cause. The Common Cold Cause. Because if anyone is like me when they're sick, they know what it's like to go through a million boxes of tissues. Every. Single. Day. I mean, personally I think it'd be a great cause! Money could be donated to a cure or something for the common cold. Tissue boxes and medicine could also be donated. 

Gah. I just hate this. 

You know what else drive me bonkers? When people make conversations, out of status comments on facebook. That happened to me this morning. It's really annoying, although I have been guilty only once or twice. It's okay when people have a brief discussion, but when you turn around and it goes from like 4 to 56, that's not okay. 

On a brighter note, here's some cute pictures of animals! 


And, naturally, a link to even more cute animals: http://attackofthecute.com/index.php?&page=4 
:3 
DFTBA! <3 (Which I just realized could also mean "don't forget to be ADORABLE"! ) 


k.bai! 


Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment