Friday, November 25, 2011

oh right it's my turn to post today

I hope everybody had a lovely Thanksgiving! Mine was quite nice; my family spent the day at home cooking, and it was very relaxing.

Nothing much really happened today except that my parents dragged me along to go Black-Friday shopping, though I didn't really get anything major. Mostly it was just stuff for my little sister, eg a winter coat and a ginormous package of giant Legos. I probably had more fun with the Legos than she did. >.>

In other art-and-sort-of-relevant news, I'm going to be getting a tablet (not to be confused with a computer/iPad sort of tablet) soonish, which is exciting because drawing with a mouse is difficult and now I'll be able to draw semi-legit things in Photoshop now. Hooray! :D


Ummm. Yeah. That's really about it.


xiy

No comments:

Post a Comment