Sunday, September 25, 2011

Winning!

Hello!

Though it's been a really hard week, this weekend has been a really good weekend for me :]
Friday night, my beautiful soccer team gathered at the house of one of our seniors to participate in some hardcore team bonding. We made really prettyful tie-dye tees ^.^
Aaaand then on Saturday, as you all know, our school's football team won their first game! Yay! And the soccer team won our first game, too! Ahhhh! So many exciting things.

It's been kinda rainy and ickyish on and off here, so the fields around the city are an absolute mess. My poor soccer cleats after our game were totally caked in mud, as were most of the players on both teams, haha.

You're just lucky the smell can't be transfered through the computer screen.
I think the team bonding thing really helped the team. Like, we're all actually friends this year, as sappy as that sounds. Last year, pretty much nobody had team spirit, there was a pretty cliquey divide, and it felt like nobody wanted to give 100%. Buuuut this season is different, yay :D

So yeah. Kinda excited for this week, since there's going to be a lot of soccer and fun and things, but I'm also really stressed, since I know there's going to be a lot of school work :/ *sigh* but it's all gonna be good.

With all due respect,
House.

P.S. Homecoming is soon! As far as I know, of the 6LCF, just Carrie and I are going. (Partying it upppp.) That's also really exciting ^.^

1 comment:

  1. "Hardcore team bonding"

    =

    Do ya love me? ....can ya learn to love me?
    I'M OLD GREGG

    Once you've watched that vid with a group of friends, you're forever bonded to them in a unique way.

    ReplyDelete