Monday, September 19, 2011

Here a Lee, There a Lee, Everywhere a Lee a Lee!

Hurrah for History movies/musicals/videos!


I'm too lazy to post too much, so here's a lovely video to see! It's funny, and EDUCATIONAL! Oh, and the title if from the musical "1776", a lovely song...so now whenever I hear "Lee/Li", I'll think "Here a Lee, There a Lee, Everywhere a Lee a Lee...It's the F F V, the First Family...A resolution, for independency!" Such a catchy song... :)






Isn't the rat ADORABLE??? *cooes*
Another one of the Horrible Histories ^ is, erm, most of them, they're all really funny...like, Battle of Thermopylae- "USE YOUR SPEAR, IF YOUR SPEAR BREAKS, USE YOUR SWORD, IF YOUR SWORD BREAKS, USE YOUR...TEETH!"
Luv, Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I love their hair and beards. This is so funny. Lol. :)The Trojans are so funny (esp. Flatulace). I wish this is how we learned all history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horrible Histories is the best. 8D

    ReplyDelete