Thursday, August 11, 2011

Post #401

We shant be speaking of the horrible tragedy that will come true in 1 1/2 weeks. 

No. We will pretend that the s-word doesn't exist.
******
I was sleep-talking last night. Did you all know that I sleep-talk a lot?
I do. 
Whenever I share a bed with my mom on vacations or whatever she tells me that I talk in my sleep and she can even have conversations with me.
Anyways.
 Apparently I was sitting in my bed going, "HULLO? HULOOOOOOOO?". My mom walked in to see if I was okay and I said something about a devil or something.

I think I should video tape myself sleeping one time. That'd be a guaranteed YouTube hit. 
 ******
VIRGIL IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But xiy and Lynda are just now leaving for their vay-cay. That makes me sad.
 ******
Next week is band camp!!! I'm so excited to see my friends!!!

Virgil and her twinsie are squad leaders. I already know my squad because my sister is a field commander (conductor) but I wish Virgil's sister was my squad leader. Poo. She's so cool. 
******
Aglarblahr. Tomorrow I have to get my teeth cleaned with the stupid blind dentists who think that when they scrape chunks of gum out everything is jolly-good. I hate themmm.
******
I'm gonna miss these summer posts with no subject.
I straightened my hair today and thought of you, Housie-poo!!
LOVE,
MOMO 
HULLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO?

2 comments:

  1. My twinsie sleep-talks too!! You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew, dentists. I still haven't forgiven the sketchy Chinese one for telling my mother I need to get teeth pulled. :|

    Have fun at band camp!

    (I really really hope we have classes together when the s-word starts. ;A;)

    ReplyDelete