Sunday, July 17, 2011

soccer soccer soccer and flute

Hey, guys.

Apparently, I'm supposed to take some time off from obsessing over Alan Rickman's excessive amounts of awesome [and how hot Matthew Lewis has gotten] to write this post. Idk how well this is going to go, then...

Japan won!  Yay for them! The game was mental, which I'm assuming those of you that knew the World Cup was going on already are aware of, since you had to have watched. Gahhhhahhahahhhhh.


Anyway, yeah. I've been keeping busy, mostly with soccer training/camp/practice (for the oh-so-soon pre-season!). I've been running my butt off between band rehearsals, sips of Gadorade, and quick showers, pretty much :P (Also, I've been doing a teeny bit of summer homework... not enough to, like, exert myself, but I've done a little. I took the final for this online health course thingy, so I'm officially done with listening to this lady from BYU lecture me on abstinence, hooray!!)


That's about it. Sorry about the short post... I kinda need to go to bed, you know, since soccer training doesn't go very well with being ~totally nocturnal >.<


With all due respect,
House.

1 comment:

  1. But Alan Rickman deserves the obsession! :P

    Ew, health. I should probably start that, but it seems no different than every single other health course I've ever taken and thus I'll probably be wasting my time. Blargh.

    ReplyDelete