Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hi!

Lolololol. Almost picked the wrong font color. :P Silly Carrie! ^.^ 

IT'S SATURDAY! :D 

Guess what I did today? I helped with a campaign for the upcoming presidential election! It was fun! (kind of...) I didn't really do anything, but it was still nice. I met a lot of people, and in case you were wondering it is for the Obama campaign. It's amazing to see how dedicated people will be when they want change. I'm not a real political person, but the experience of working with the campaign was cool. I really was only there because my mother is a dedicated volunteer. I think the only real work I did was decorate a window and eat cupcakes. :3 teehee. And then Eggr stopped by since he lives right near the campaign office, and this is the last time I'll see him for a week. But I'm pretty sure I'll survive. ^.^ 

If you cannot tell, I am in a pretty cheerful mood right now, even though I'm incredibly sleep deprived. 

Soooo... How was Harry Potter? I haven't seen it yet. Don't spoil the ending. >:( Carrie will be upset with you. I want it to be a supwise! :D I realized that there's a reason I've only seen the movies and have not yet read the books; it's because I have such a small attention span. I could begin reading the book, put it down for a little while, and not pick it up for a whole nother month. The movies are a lot easier for me to follow and concentrate on. Plus, the information given in the HP movies isn't too much different from the book so I'm not missing too much. :) 

I think I'm gonna go edit pictures and take a nap. 
BYE!
DFTBA! ♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love, 
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment