Thursday, July 14, 2011

Not even gonna say it...

I'm not going to mention that You Know What is coming out in a couple of hours because we all know who might just die of excitement. 

I actually can picture Virgil sitting in her room with her wand and cloak on, waiting for midnight. Just, like, staring at the clock and every few seconds jumping because it's a little sooner.

I can also picture xiy planning an amazing post for tomorrow about how it's not over yet and House screaming "And now it's even closer! AND CLOSER!!!! AND NOW IT'S EVEN CLOSER!!!!!!!!!!". I can picture Lynda being mad because she still hasn't found her replacement horcrux (cough, cough). And Carrie, well, I don't know how she is handling all this.

I really need to see you people.

I bought y'all lots of candies (I really hope chocolate is acceptable [except I can't remember if Lynda doesn't like all chocolate or not and I'm freaking out)] and I already bought some other gifts, in addition to the candies. 

I come home in 10 days!!!

It's a little sad to go, but I like being home as well.
Being home is nice.

You know what else is nice?

Soccer/football/Fußball.

The US women made it to the world cup finals--which is on Sunday btw--along with Japan. The Amuricans played against Brazil in the quarter-finals and it was really close. In fact, due to a stupid call by the ref, it ended up being tied and needing to go into overtime. The Amuricans ended up beating Brazil and going on to the semi-finals. Then, yesterday, they played France. At the beginning, they did really well and scored a goal. Then France got mad and they started being all good but couldn't make any goals (well, I mean, one). The US won.
Also, Japan played against Sweden and beat them. 

WHICH MEANS the Amuricans have to beat the Japanese on Sunday and they'll be the WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!! 

Germany be sawdy.

They have a TV magazine with all the programs for the week and for the soccer finals it says something like, "If everything went according to plan, Germany will be playing against Brazil probably". The magazines are printed, like, 2 weeks in advance. 

They are false.

Alrighty then. I've finished rambling for today. :)

Momo
I realized yesterday that it would be really funny if I made a piece of art and called it Mo's Art. Get it? No? Ok.

3 comments:

  1. "If everything went according to plan, Germany will be playing against Brazil probably."

    So what happened to Germany? *continues to know nothing about soccer*

    ReplyDelete
  2. They lost. lol. And didn't make it to the quarter finals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww too bad Germany :(

    On the upside, you're coming home soon!!!
    And guess what - I leave the day after you get back.

    SO sawdy.

    ReplyDelete