Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I went to the dentist today and they put pink stuff on my teeth.

So... it's been summer for a whole week. Yayy. 

I don't have much to talk about. Uh, I've been working out a lot. And walking my neighbors' dog a lot. And I went shopping TWICE! (That's more times than I went shopping this entire school year!) And I bought a journal for the APUSH notes (haven't actually started the notes yet, though. I put my name on the journal - that counts for something!). 

I auditioned for an orchestra, but I haven't found out if I got in yet. 

Ummm.... I don't have much to write about. I miss you guys. We should have a get-together before Momo goes to Germanland. 

<3
Virgil

Oh P.S. I won't be able to post next week because I'll be at Reading Camp. I might remember to pre-write something and set it to post next Tuesday, but it's possible that I'll forget.

3 comments:

  1. Did I miss something? No theme song? How do I know this is really Virgil?

    House's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, whoops. No theme song today. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AN IMPOSTOR IS IN OUR MIDST. (;⊙﹏⊙)ノシ

    ReplyDelete